I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
FULL-TIME GASTROENTEROLOGIST OPPORTUNITIES
Openings in Riverside County.
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 70 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
Pay range for full-time openings is $472,535.00 - $523,455.00. Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location. Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at: https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/gastroenterology/
For additional information, please contact Nicole Young at Nicole.X1.Young@kp.org or call (800) 541-7946.
The Answer to Health Care in America.