We are looking for a responsible Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant to support the physician's work and ease the weekly workload.
- Perform history and physicals for new patients/consultations, and discuss with the physician their input and co-manage routine follow-ups, and patients requiring test results etc.
- Issue appropriate prescriptions as needed for most medical conditions.
- Inform physician about any patient problems/inquires that may arise during follow ups or phone calls.
- Acquire and review patient histories, previous records, test results, identifying abnormal conditions and communicate with the physician.
- Monitor patients’ progress and keep records of treatments, blood sugar levels, surgeries or other medical events.
- Conduct routine procedures.
- Comply strictly with the state and federal medical care regulations and safety standards.
- Collaborate effectively with staff.
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients.
- Proven work experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. New grads will be considered.
- Basic knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, diagnostic testing, therapy and recovery.
- Familiarity with advancements in medical technology and current know-how.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm (approx) with lunch break. Monday to Friday except 6 standard holidays.
Ability to commute: 12760 Hesperia Rd, Suite B, Victorville, CA 92395
Experience: Internal Medicine/Family Practice experience helpful.
- PA-C preferred, (new grads are welcomed)
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner License (Required)
- DEA certification.
Job Type: Part-time/Full time – Salary is based on years of experience - Competitive salary and a
Sonia Panjwani MD
12760 Hesperia Rd. #B
Victorville CA 92395
Mr. Ash Panjwani
A little bit about the Doctor:
Dr. Panjwani has been practicing medicine in the high desert since 1993 and over the years she’s established a large practice with very little advertisement. Her practice grew because of her reputation in the community and the love of her patients. She is looking for a team member to join who will share not only in the patient care but her passion to continue treating each patient with care, patience, and compassion. Dr. Panjwani’s practice was ranked as the number 1 Internal Medicine Practice in the desert in 2021.
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO DR. PANJWANI at email@example.com