We are a busy and established OB/GYN Practice in Southern California. Our Board certified physician has been in practice since 1983. We are seeking a Nurse Practitioners to join our growing practice.
Successful candidate will be placed with a Board Certified Physician, Nurse Practitioner and other well-trained staff. Our supportive accessible and supportive staff have been with us for over 25 years which is a reflection of the warm nurturing environment provide.
- New NP graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willingness to work and learn
- Excellent customer service skills is required
- Position requires computer literacy and basic knowledge of EMR/EHR a plus.
- Positive attitude, strong personality, willingness to learn and compassionate service is a must.
- 4 day work week (Mon, Tue, Thurs and Fri 9 AM – 5 PM) with 1 hour lunch.
- Competitive Salary (based off experience)
- Insurance: Malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Money towards Retirement Plan
- Full Time Scribe Support
- High Volume practice
We provide a warm nurturing environment where our patients feel we understand their concerns and fears and try approach their care as a partnership, taking the time to answer their questions. We realize that we are not just providing quality OBGYN care, but we are building lasting relationships as well. We focused on providing care for our patients with compassion and concern. If our practice sounds like an environment you would thrive in please reach out to us, we are waiting for you to complete our missing piece.